Can you speak English as well as you speak French? Do you have bags of initiative? Are you ready to roll up your sleeves for a serious career?
If so, you could gain a place on our International Management Trainee Programme and launch your career with a stint overseas and lots of world-class training. Whether you call Britain, France or Spain home, you’ll start the programme with 12-15 months in the UK or Ireland, learning everything you need to know about running your own branch before returning home to do exactly that. Excel, and the manager’s title could be yours within two years of joining us.
THE ENTERPRISE INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT TRAINEE PROGRAMME
We love to promote our people from within – 98% of our workforce started as management trainees – but there’s nothing automatic about progression. You’ll work hard to develop skills in all areas, from sales and marketing to customer service and finance. There’s also the opportunity to specialise if you find an area of the business you’re particularly interested in, such as HR, Marketing or Finance, to name just a few. No matter what, you’ll be empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line.
The hands-on business training includes:
- Management skills: leadership, training, mentoring, people skills and soft skills, and looking at the big picture.
- Business management: cost control, profits, growth, account management, employee development, and administrative skills.
- Marketing: how to gain new customers both retail and corporate, how to manage dealerships, and run bodyshop accounts.
- Sales: how to increase revenue by generating more sales.
- Customer service: taking reservations, handling customer enquiries, problem solving and delivering cars to customers.
- Fleet control: how to handle repairs, and getting the right number and type of cars in your fleet.
After a classroom-based induction you’ll be assigned to one of our 400 UK branch offices where the real business training begins. It includes business management, marketing, sales, customer service and fleet control.
You’ll start off as a management trainee and in as little as eight to twelve months, you could move up to a management assistant. From there, in your next year, you’ll continue your training and you could become an assistant manager. That’s when you’ll receive a percentage of the profits generated by your branch, which means your earnings will be directly related to your performance.
Throughout our graduate programme, there’s a series of tests and evaluations, after which you’ll receive pay increases, rewards, and more opportunities for promotion. You’ll almost certainly be a branch manager within just two years of starting, and after all that it’s up to you how fast you move – there’s area manager, group rental manager, general manager and then you might take over the world! Well, we are a global company after all.
It’s a rare opportunity to get some incredible international experience in a centre of excellence and then take home everything you’re learned to start a management career. Apply now.